30 Wallingford Rd
Provide overall property management of a 2Life campus, including establishing an inclusive, engaging and supportive community environment for residents and to develop a collaborative, interactive and skilled resident-focused staff.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Maintain full occupancy in rental units through coordination and allocation of resources related to maintenance, tenant selection, eligibility & compliance, marketing of the property, etc.
- Ensure the site maintains an engaging and active environment that reflects the agency’s “resident-centric” philosophy.
- Develop an annual site budget in collaboration with the fiscal department.
- Assure the effective functioning of the site on a daily basis.
- Provide oversight of all site-based services and programs.
- Work with related agency departments as needed on the implementation of new programs, renovations, pilots, etc.
- Hire, coach, and supervise all site-based staff in a collaborative team-building effort.
- Maintain good resident relations throughout the site including an active Tenant Council/Advisory Committee.
- Encourage and support new programming to foster an environment of resident-centric activities and services that are welcoming, inclusive and empowering.
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of current relevant state and federal housing policies.
- Provide conflict resolution related to resident concerns and relations.
- Provide leadership on site-related projects, changes, initiatives, etc. including site renovations and/or construction projects.
- Adhere to all regulatory, compliance, reporting, inspection, and permitting requirements.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Preferred qualifications include: experience managing affordable housing with Low Income Housing Tax Credits and industry certifications such as Occupancy Specialist (COS) and Tax Credit Specialist.
- Five years of experience managing a housing site or a similar role and/or responsibilities.
- Leadership capabilities and ability to work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and personnel management skills.
- Proven ability in design, development, and implementation of new programming.
- Computer literacy.
- Responsible for all staffing and personnel decisions at the site
2LIfe Communities provides superior housing to older adults of all backgrounds who can thrive independently within a supportive environment. We are a mission-driven organization with a vision whereby all older adults have the opportunity to age in community – to live a full life of connection and purpose in a dynamic and supportive environment. We are continually evolving support services to meet the needs of our diverse residents as they age.
2Life Communities owns and operates over 1,300 units of affordable rental housing located within six campuses in metropolitan Boston. With another 210 apartments under construction and more in planning, we expect to add another 600-700 units within the next several years as we complete projects in active planning and construction phases.
Qualified candidates are strongly encouraged to apply here
BENEFITS AND MORE
We offer a very rich benefit plan which for individuals adds 27% on top of the base pay and over 30% for employee +1 and families. Our rewards program includes but not limited to:
- Robust medical and dental plan
- Employer-paid life and AD&D, STD, and LTD insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- 2 floating holidays
- Pet insurance
- And more!
The above statements intend to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to do this job. The above does not intend to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
We desire to build and cultivate an inclusive environment that brings together a diverse workforce with unique experiences, backgrounds, talents, and perspectives.
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.