255 Main Street, 8th Floor
The Senior Project Manager is a dynamic leader on our small team who will lead large and complex community development initiatives for the Cambridge Redevelopment Authority (CRA). The Senior Project Manager works collaboratively as part of the CRA’s Planning and Development team, designing and leading the due diligence, planning, and implementation of a variety of real estate and community infrastructure projects. This position reports to the Director of Projects and Planning. While there is no typical day, examples of the kinds of activities the Senior Project Manager will support include:
- Leading mission-driven residential and commercial real estate projects, often in coordination with a local partner,
- Planning, developing, and implementing community infrastructure projects and initiatives, including open space and transportation facilities,
- Facilitating new neighborhood investment strategies consistent with the CRA’s Strategic Plan including loan and grant programs for local organizations,
- Conducting outreach to diverse stakeholder groups and strategic partners to identify new projects, and
- Communicating about the work with a range of audiences, via written materials, CRA website content, public meetings, and at other community events.
The Senior Project Manager’s work is done indoors in a professional office setting in Kendall Square, as well as outdoors at various local project and meeting sites. This role requires attendance at some evening meetings. It is a full-time position with a 37.5-hour work-week. The CRA operates within a permanent hybrid office and remote work structure where at least three days per week are spent in the office.
Please view the position announcement for a full description and application information.
Respond no later than 5:00 PM on Monday, March 27, 2023 by sending an application consisting of your cover letter and resume as a PDF (maximum two pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Place “Senior Project Manager” in the subject and attach your PDF. The CRA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity of experience, opinion, and approach.