225 Dupont Drive
Semper Home Loans, a licensed Mortgage Lender, is currently seeking a Mortgage Loan Processor to join the Processing Department.
Prepares and processes mortgage loan records, files and correspondence from application through approval. Assures compliance with bank, regulatory and investor guidelines and customer service standards. Communicates with customers, internal staff, and all third party providers to respond to inquiries, resolve problems and obtain all necessary documentation required for the file. Must be experienced in Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, VA, FHA and USDA loan programs. Also must be able to handle a pipeline of 35+ Loans.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one year of experience in loan processing and closing activities
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Basic knowledge of loan processing and closing policies, procedures, documents, underwriting requirements, governmental and agency requirements, terminology, and automated processing systems
- Basic knowledge of credit policies and approval processes
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Encompass 360 knowledge a plus
- Full Health Insurance
- Full Dental
- Life Insurance
- PTO – Vacation and sick time off
At Semper, we are driven by our passion to: (1) Build a world class company; (2) Be the best that we can be by serving our clients with honesty, respect and consideration for their needs; and (3) Be surrounded by driven, success-oriented employees who exhibit an excellent work ethic and share our desire to be the best.
Semper Home Loans is an EEO/AA Employer
Please email your cover letter and resumes to Jmorris@semperhl.com