Peabody Properties, Inc. seeks an experience Property Manager to manage an apartment community in Boston, MA. Duties include, but not limited to, overall planning, supervision and execution of all day-to-day on site management activities, including marketing and occupancy, operation of community within established financial guidelines and budget, as well as resident, community relations, Board and Governmental relations.
Previous CO-OP (Cooperative) experience as well as experience working with tenant associations or boards a plus. Solid project -based section 8 experience required. Tax Credit experience a plus.
Requirements of the Position:
- Candidates must have:
- 5+ years’ experience in property management
- Proven knowledge of and compliance with: Affordable Housing, Federal, State and Local Housing regulations
- Solid management and proven leadership skills
- Strong financial, marketing, and resident relations skills
- High degree of interpersonal skills; ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to respond to residents, investigate complaints, disturbances and resolve problems following management rules and regulations in a timely manner.
- Ability to take initiative and be self-motivated
- Excellent customer service skills
Education and Experience:
Requires High School Diploma or GED with a minimum of 5 years related property management and supervisory experience. Also, extensive knowledge of primary software used by the Management Office, including proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Project-based section 8 recertification experience required. Experience working with CO-OP (Cooperatives) a plus.
Compensation and Benefits:
Peabody Properties, Inc. offers a $2,500 sign-on bonus, competitive pay along with a rich benefits package that includes, but is not limited to, medical, dental, 401(k), STD, life insurance, Employee Assistance Programs (EAP), paid time off, paid holidays, paid training, tuition reimbursement, wellness programs, employee referral bonuses, and flex spending.
Peabody Properties, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workforce diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. If you require a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please e-mail our Talent Acquisition Manager and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment.