255 Main Street, 8th Floor
The Project Planner will support the implementation of a variety of real estate projects and community infrastructure programs along with ongoing planning research and design review efforts of the Cambridge Redevelopment Authority (CRA). The Project Planner will work collaboratively as part of the CRA’s Planning and Development team, supporting the CRA’s research, analysis, project design, and community engagement efforts related to its redevelopment programs. This position reports to the Director of Projects and Planning. While there is no typical day, examples of the kinds of activities the Project Planner will support include:
- Conducting neighborhood land use and data analysis to inform community investments,
- Evaluating potential project sites for affordable housing or community facilities,
- Providing support for nonprofit capital improvement grant programs,
- Assisting with evaluation of redevelopment projects, and
- Researching opportunities to enhance workforce development programming and transportation infrastructure
The Project Planner’s work is done indoors in a professional office setting in Kendall Square, as well as outdoors at various local project and meeting sites. This role requires attendance at some evening meetings. It is a full-time position with a 37.5-hour work-week. The CRA operates within a permanent hybrid office and remote work structure where at least three days per week are spent in the office.
Please view the position announcement for a full description and application information.
Respond no later than 5:00 PM on Monday, March 27, 2023 by sending an application consisting of your cover letter and resume as one PDF (maximum two pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Place “Project Planner” in the subject and attach your PDF. The CRA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity of experience, opinion, and approach.