30 Wallingford Rd
Oversee and participate in developing and delivering support services and engaging programs for all residents.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provide oversight of, and conduct initial and annual resident assessments (i.e., evaluation of social, psychological, cognitive, and physical needs). Supervise the development and implementation of individual service plans/case management services resulting from assessment findings.
- Provide supportive counseling as needed to both residents and families, referring to outside community resources as appropriate
- Oversee and conduct care coordination for residents needing assistance to procure and facilitate care with outside providers, agencies, and medical facilities
- Support Resident Service staff to work closely with other departments (e.g., Compliance, Accounting, Maintenance) to address any issues that may put a resident’s tenancy at risk and other activities that directly impact residents.
- Identify and provide or arrange for staff training needs; updated certifications and required skill sets
- Prepare and monitor the yearly Resident Services budget in conjunction with the Executive Director
- Collaborate with Fund Development to write grants for resident services and programs
- Ensure all at-risk tenants’ issues are identified, addressed, monitored and reported to the outside agencies as required.
- Develop, lead and implement behavioral health and fitness and wellness initiatives in collaboration with the Director of Programs and Health Care Integration
Utilize RSD Salesforce reports to monitor resident services staff activity reporting (e.g., care coordination, resident notes, encounters, assessments)
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Individual will be expected to carry a small caseload and provide care coordination in addition to management and supervisory duties
- Participate in community committees, conferences, and events that advocate for older adults and affordable housing
- Assess and recommend new opportunities for introduction and integration into 2Life Communities
- Actively participate in 2Life task forces and committees
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- LICSW/LMHC with a Master’s Degree in social services and a minimum of five years post-Master’s degree experience or a combination of relevant Master’s level training and experience
- Diverse individuals or individuals who are bilingual a plus
- Progressive clinical, supervisory, and administrative experience working with vulnerable populations; preferably with experience with care coordination, for older adults
- Able to travel to all 2Life campuses for meetings and training
- Direct supervisory responsibilities for all Resident Service staff
- Supervise social work interns and interns from other fields, if necessary
2LIfe Communities provides superior housing to older adults of all backgrounds who can thrive independently within a supportive environment. We are a mission-driven organization with a vision whereby all older adults have the opportunity to age in community – to live a full life of connection and purpose in a dynamic and supportive environment. We are continually evolving support services to meet the needs of our diverse residents as they age.
2Life Communities owns and operates over 1,300 units of affordable rental housing located within six campuses in metropolitan Boston. With another 210 apartments under construction and more in planning, we expect to add another 600-700 units within the next several years as we complete projects in active planning and construction phases.
Qualified candidates are strongly encouraged to apply here
BENEFITS AND MORE
We offer a very rich benefit plan which for individuals adds 27% on top of the base pay and over 30% for employee +1 and families. Our rewards program includes but not limited to:
- Robust medical and dental plan
- Employer-paid life and AD&D, STD, and LTD insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- 2 floating holidays
- Pet insurance
- And more!
The above statements intend to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to do this job. The above does not intend to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
We desire to build and cultivate an inclusive environment that brings together a diverse workforce with unique experiences, backgrounds, talents, and perspectives.
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.