HomeSafe is a program designed to provide information for homeowners. In the HomeSafe class you will learn
- How to how to address maintenance and repair issues in your home
- How to prepare for updating your home
- How to keep your home safe from fire and theft
- How to maintain your finances as a homeowner
- How to make sure you and your home are adequately covered by insurance
- How to address landlord issues
This one-day Saturday class has the following benefits
- Fulfills Post Purchase education requirement
- Gives you a forum to share experiences with other new homeowners.
- Free course materials.
This program is supported by the Massachusetts Housing Partnership.
Register at www.money-classes.com/homesafe.
Post-Purchase Homeowner Course
City or Town
Fall River/New Bedford
Financial Education Associates/MHP