January 31, 2019
January 31, 2019
The Boston Foundation
75 Arlington Street, 3rd Floor
Boston, MA 02116
Please join us on January 31st for our Breakfast Forum:
The Future of Housing Search
Finding and applying for affordable homes could be as easy as checking the weather forecast or making online restaurant reservations if we can better leverage the technology people use every day. By modernizing the toolbox for affordable housing search, we can imagine a more streamlined, inclusive future for housing access.
On January 31st, join us to learn about the launch of Massachusetts's online portal for state public housing, how Minnesota provides a statewide online housing search tool, and fresh ideas to update and upgrade this fundamental piece of our housing infrastructure.
- Sue Speakman-Gomez, President of Minnesota's HousingLink
- Amy Stitely, Associate Director Public Housing, Massachusetts Department of Housing and Community Development
- Lanaii Tolentino, Housing Supports Program Manager, Metro Housing Boston
- Zeila Chicoma, Senior Property Manager, WinnCompanies
Register for this breakfast forum by January 28th!
Registration & Additional Details:
- Tickets for this forum are free but limited, so please register as soon as possible.
- Breakfast and check-in begins at 9:00 AM on January 31st.
- Please bring a photo ID for security.
- Transportation and parking information can be found here.
Thank you to our generous 2019 Partners who help make forums like these possible:
Photography and Video:
Citizens’ Housing and Planning Association (CHAPA) reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at any event sponsored by CHAPA without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video. CHAPA may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material produced, used, or contracted by CHAPA. To ensure the privacy of individuals and children, images will not be identified using full names or personal identifying information without written approval from the photographed/videotaped subject, parent, or legal guardian. A person attending a CHAPA event who does not wish to have their image recorded for distribution should make their wishes known to the photographer/videographer, and/or the event organizers, and/or contact CHAPA directly.