The Production and Preservation Committee develops and advances policies to increase housing production, while preserving our existing affordable housing stock and growing the overall number of affordable housing opportunities across the Commonwealth.
Comprised of developers, lenders, builders, and other housing providers, the Committee advocates for new legislation, programs, and policies and educates lawmakers and other policy makers.
If you are interested in joining this committee, please use the button below to sign up. (If you already have a CHAPA account, log in and edit your account information.)
Committee Meeting Dates
CHAPA's Production and Preservation Committee meeting dates are listed at the end of the page.
Click here to view CHAPA's 2019 meeting dates for all three Committees on Homelessness, Public Housing & Rental Assistance Committee and Production & Preservation.
As a part of developing CHAPA policy agenda for the upcoming legislative and budget session, we will be seeking input from our members through a Policy Spreadsheet. This is a google spreadsheet that can be viewed and commented on by everyone and thus becomes a working document for policy agenda setting.
Instructions for providing input on the Spreadsheet:
- Click on the link below to access the spreadsheet. You do not require a gmail account to access the sheet.
- Right click on the cell or box and you shall see a comment window.
- You shall see 3 options -
- Insert Comment
- Get link to this cell
- Click on Insert Comment and type your comment in the comment box.
- Please put your Name/ Initials after the comment.
- Type your comment in the comment box and hit the Comment button.
Click here to access the Policy Spreadsheet.
We appreciate your time and efforts in providing the valuable input that will help drive a shared agenda.