- About CHAPA
- Housing Policy
- CHAPA's Budget Priorities
- CHAPA's Legislative Priorities
- Smart Growth
- CHAPA Housing Briefs
- Chapter 40B
- Research and Reports
- Foreclosure Information
- New England Housing Network
- On Solid Ground
- Consultant Directory
- Jobs Board
- Housing & Courses
- Engage with CHAPA!
- Create a login to manage your account, membership, & events!
- Already have an account? Login!
- Post Jobs, Consultant Listings, & Homebuyer Workshops
- Join CHAPA
- Become a New Individual CHAPA Member!
- Become a New Organizational CHAPA Member!
- Donate to CHAPA!
- Join CHAPA's Email List!
Supplemental Budget Passes with $21 million for the Emergency Assistance Family Shelter Program - March 23, 2017
Submitted by admin on Fri, 03/24/2017 - 9:48am
On March 22nd, the Massachusetts Legislature passed a supplemental budget for FY2017. The budget included $21 million more for the Emergency Assistance (EA) family shelter program to address the deficiency in the account (line item 7004-0101).
The Supplemental Budget is currently before the Governor for his signature.