- About CHAPA
- Housing Policy
- CHAPA's Budget Priorities
- CHAPA's Legislative Priorities
- Smart Growth
- CHAPA Housing Briefs
- Chapter 40B
- Research and Reports
- Foreclosure Information
- New England Housing Network
- On Solid Ground
- Consultant Directory
- Jobs Board
- Housing & Courses
- Engage with CHAPA!
- Create a login to manage your account, membership, & events!
- Already have an account? Login!
- Post Jobs, Consultant Listings, & Homebuyer Workshops
- Join CHAPA
- Become a New Individual CHAPA Member!
- Become a New Organizational CHAPA Member!
- Donate to CHAPA!
- Join CHAPA's Email List!
Invitation to an Announcement Relative to Affordable Housing Development - April 21, 2017
Submitted by admin on Fri, 04/21/2017 - 10:39am
Governor Baker has announced an event relative to affordable housing developmoent. The event will be Monday, April 24th at 2:00 p.m. with the Governor, Lt. Governor Karyn Polito, Secretary Jay Ash, and Undersecretary Chrystal Kornegay in Quincy at the Watson Apartments - 116 East Howard St.