536 Granite Street
In this newly developed role, the Social Media & Marketing Coordinator, in collaboration with the Senior Leadership team, will help craft a multi-channel and multi-purpose strategy for The Peabody Companies. Working directly with our CEO and reporting to the Senior Director of Strategic Initiatives, this position is ideal for someone who enjoys communicating and engaging with the public. We are looking for a social media enthusiast who is an influencer in their own personal networks, and who lives and breathes social media. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, organized, and can communicate the amazing vibe that has made The Peabody Companies a repeat recipient of Glass Door’s Best Places to Work and Boston Globe’s Top CEOs and Top Places to Work.
Using a strategic approach and social media management tools such as Hootsuite and Google Analytics, you will define, track, and meet social media goals and provide administrative support of the Marketing and Creative Services Department. You will readily be able to delve into the data and explain it in plain terms to clients, stakeholders, and colleagues. The primary objectives of this role include the creation and posting of compelling content to the appropriate channels at the appropriate time to maximize interaction and engagement with the Peabody brand.
Requirements of the position:
- Create and manage governance and content for client social media channels, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Lead community management, scheduling, and engagement on social platforms, with a strong emphasis on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter for multiple clients and engage with fans/followers on social media platforms
- Find new content and engagement opportunities by staying in tune with the always-evolving industry
- Monitor and maintain social media platforms, including Peabody’s corporate website, to ensure content is timely and on track
- Assist in the development of content calendars, including image sourcing and copywriting, and participate in organic social media strategy
- Research and discovery of partnership opportunities for clients
- Compile and deliver reports during client-facing monthly meetings to review results of deliverables and all components of campaigns
- Attend events to gather visual content for social use, as needed
- Working closely with Peabody’s CEO and the Marketing and Creative Services Departments, provide administrative support, as needed
Education & Experience:
- Two years of related professional experience, with an emphasis on social media strategy, digital marketing, and community engagement
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Impressive writing skills
- Familiarity with MS 365 tools, including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Intermediate skill level in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Familiarity and passion for capturing visual content with digital cameras
Peabody Properties, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workforce diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. If you require a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please e-mail our Talent Acquisition Manager and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment.