One Washington Mall Suite 500
WinnCompanies is seeking an engaged and analytical Regional Manager of Connected Communities to join our team in Boston. In this role, you will work as a core part of the Connected Communities corporate team to support and enhance the quality of life within a region across WinnCompanies' six key outcome areas: Stable Housing, Employment, Education, Health, Community Engagement and Economic Mobility. You will be responsible for the support and assistance of Winn community teams (Property Management and Connected Communities staff) in the development, implementation and sustainability of community-based service plans, partnership development and expansion, outcomes tracking, and reporting.
- Work with teams to develop, implement, and evaluate annual service plans for assigned communities
- Provide direct support, resource, and technical assistance to Property Management and Connected Communities staff through monthly operations reviews and weekly check-ins with community coordinators
- Create, implement, and assist in facilitation of training opportunities
- Maintain and grow a network of regional partners to support success of community service plans
- Assist community teams in developing and maintaining quality monthly and quarterly required reporting (owner reporting, HUD, grant, etc.)
- Review, manage, report, and analyze community-level data while ensuring accuracy and consistency of data. Disseminate periodic reporting to applicable parties, including owners, partners, regulatory agencies, and teams.
- Assist in creation and management of budgets, onboarding, and performance plans
- Bachelor's degree (Social Work, Business, or Public Policy preferred)
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience
- 1-3 years of supervisory experience
- Ability to manage collaborative teams
- High level of customer service and staff training skills
Please email our Talent Acquisition Specialist, Aaron Cornish, at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your application.