This job announcement is for a Project Manager to work in the Real Estate Development Consulting group for Pinck & Co. Pinck & Co provides comprehensive real estate development and project management consulting services.
- Our services include project planning, design coordination, permitting, procurement, construction management, and development consulting, with a focus on ensuring our clients' projects stay on budget and on schedule.
- Our staff is diverse and accomplished in their fields, bringing to every project real-world practical experience as architects, engineers, financial development consulting experts, and construction managers.
- Our clients are nonprofits, public entities, municipalities, and institutions. We become an extension of their organization, representing their best interests at all times so they can remain focused on their day-to-day operations.
The Real Estate Development Project Manager is responsible for all aspects of assigned real estate development projects. The Real Estate Project Manager will report to the Director of Development Consulting. The Project Manager manages multiple priorities and assignments in a fast-paced environment. They have strong analytic and organizational skills, initiative, and persistence, and work well independently and as part of the team.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
With direction and support from the Director of Development Consulting:
- Conduct project feasibility analysis and due diligence, and develop recommendations on business decisions for clients;
- Assist with team procurement process and make recommendations to clients;
- Identify funding and investment opportunities, and prepare financing applications and other materials required to secure commitments;
- Coordinate financial closings on behalf of clients;
- Monitor project progress including schedule and budget variances throughout pre-development and construction of project;
- Prepare requisitions and reports required by funders/investors;
- Additional project management activities as required.
Work Requirements and Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in real estate project management and finance is preferred;
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field preferred.
- A combination of relevant professional experience and education may be considered.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Strong analytic skills.
- Quantitative skills, and interest in working with numbers and budgets; experience with federal Low Income Housing Tax Credits and other financing sources of affordable housing is strongly preferred.
- Experience with New Market Tax Credit financing including marketing projects to CDE’s.
- Computing skills, including experience with MS Excel, Word, Project and PowerPoint;
- Ability to organize work, work independently, problem-solve, and be persistent is essential;
- Demonstrated ability to manage productive relationships with clients, development team members, public officials, funders and lenders;
- Experience in fundraising and foundation development field a plus
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function in a satisfactory manner. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Submit your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.