One Washington Mall
WinnCompanies is looking for an experienced and driven Property Manager III to join our team at Granite Lena Park, a 143-unit residential community located in Dorchester, MA. You will be responsible for maintaining your community, supporting its residents, and developing team members all while meeting financial objectives of the owner and management company.
Please note that this position will sit on-site 100% of the time.
- Collaborate with senior management to establish appropriate rent levels.
- Review rent schedules.
- Oversee preparation and submittal of increases and renewals.
- Lead the property team to maintain optimum level of occupancy.
- Process timely and accurate move-ins, move-outs, recertifications, and renewals.
- Approve rental applications adhering to property standards and all appropriate agency standards.
- Follow company marketing policies and reporting requirements.
- Provide oversight of property tenant files.
- Ensure that Property Software Data is accurate at all times.
- Ensure that the site(s) maintain compliance with applicable state and federal program regulations.
- Ensure the property and grounds are well maintained.
- Direct maintenance team to implement maintenance programs and controls.
- Report property incidents, accidents and injuries in accordance with company policy.
- Resolve Resident issues and conflicts timely and in accordance with site guidelines
- Prepare the property's annual budget for approval by senior management.
- Provide accurate financial reporting and monthly variance reporting.
- Solicit bids and process purchase orders and invoices as needed in accordance with Winn Purchasing Policy.
- Ensure timely collection and deposit of all rents and fees in accordance with local laws and Winn Rent Collection guidelines.
- Use company directives to screen, hire, and train new personnel.
- Promote staff efficiency and engagement through ongoing company and industry trainings, instruction, and leadership.
- Use the company's Professional Development Program (PDP) to develop, train and engage site employees. Conduct weekly staff meetings.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- 1-3 years of property management experience.
- 1-3 years of supervisory experience.
- A current driver's license in good standing and ability to meet the driving records standards outlined in the Company Safe Vehicular Operations Policy.
- LIHTC and PBS8 program and compliance experience.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced office environment.
- Knowledge of landlord and tenant laws.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience with RealPage property management software.
- SHCM certification.
- COS certification.
- Knowledge of marketing and leasing techniques.
Full-time US employees are eligible to participate in the following benefits:
- Generous time off policies (including 11 paid holidays (12 for MA employees); Generous Accrued Time Off increasing with years of service; Generous paid sick time; Annual day of service; Floating Holiday)
- 401(k) plan options with a company match
- Various Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision plan options
- Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account options with HSA annual employer contribution
- Long Term Disability and voluntary Short Term Disability; Basic Term Life Insurance and AD&D; optional supplemental life insurance
- Health Expense Reimbursement program (including gym memberships, equipment, and subscriptions)
- Tuition Reimbursement program and continuous training and development opportunities
- Wellbeing program (group challenges, seminars, opportunities to earn points to reduce medical premiums), Employee Assistance Program, & Commuter and Parking Reimbursement options
- Employee Corporate Discount Programs (Verizon Wireless, Home Depot Pro, Staples, and more!)
- Flexible and/or Hybrid schedules are available for certain roles
- Employee Relief Program supporting employees with unexpected hardships that place undue financial stress on them and their families
- To learn more, visit winnbenefits.com
A job you can brag about: WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized leader in property management and development. Our team members are committed to helping people in the communities we serve.
A job that challenges you: Our team members are responsible for our growth and success, and we challenge them to constantly be their best in our fast-paced workplace.
A job you can learn from: We reward our team’s passion and hard work with consistent learning and development opportunities.
A team that cares: We value teamwork, innovation and mutual respect.
With 3,700 team members working across 600+ locations in 23 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They’re individuals, families and heroes.
Please apply HERE