One Washington Mall
WinnCompanies is searching for an experienced and adaptable Property Manager II to join our team to oversee the CDB-Dimock portfolio, which includes 4 scattered site properties totaling 215 units with mixed affordable housing programs located at Boston, MA.
In this role, you will plan, control, and direct the daily operations of the properties, maintain positive resident relations, meet the financial objectives of ownership and management, protect the value and integrity of the real estate, be responsible for all applicable regulatory standards and requirements, and manage on-site staff.
- Collaborate with senior management to establish appropriate rent levels. Review rent schedules. Oversee preparation and submittal rent increases and renewals.
- Maintain optimum level of occupancy. Process timely and accurate move-ins, move-outs, recertifications and renewals. Approve rental applications adhering to property standards and all appropriate agency standards. Follow company marketing policies and reporting requirements.
- Ensure the property tenant files are organized, complete and accurate. Ensure that Property Software Data is accurate at all times. Ensure that the site maintains compliance with applicable state and federal program regulations.
- Ensure the property and grounds are well maintained. Direct maintenance team to implement maintenance programs and controls. Report property incidents, accidents, and injuries in accordance with company policy. Resolve Resident issues and conflicts timely and in accordance with site guidelines.
- Prepare the property's annual budget for approval by senior management.
- Provide accurate financial reporting and monthly variance reporting.
- Solicit bids, process Purchase Orders and Invoices as needed in accordance with Winn Purchasing Policy. Ensure timely collection and deposit of all rents and fees in accordance with local laws and Winn Rent Collection guidelines.
- Use company directives to screen, hire, and train new personnel.
- Promote staff efficiency and engagement through ongoing company and industry trainings, instruction, and leadership.
- Use the company's Professional Development Program (PDP) to develop, train and engage site employees.
- Conduct weekly staff meetings.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Less than 1 year of relevant supervisory experience.
- Must be Tax Credit certified
- Must have COS certification
- Must have experience handling recertifications for LIHTC, HOME and Project Based Section 8 programs
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Experience with computer systems, particularly Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of property management and tenant laws.
- Ability to multi-task and manage a busy office.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience with Onesite, Yardi or RealPage property management software.
- Knowledge of marketing and leasing techniques.
- Affordable Manager: NAHP – CPL, SHCM, CAM (MA - C3P) certified.
- Market Manager: CAM – RAM & ARM honored; CGPM – NAA or NAMA honored certified.
- Experience managing multiple properties at once.
Full-time US employees are eligible to participate in the following benefits:
- Generous time off policies (including 11 paid holidays (12 for MA employees); Generous Accrued Time Off increasing with years of service; Generous paid sick time; Annual day of service; Floating Holiday)
- 401(k) plan options with a company match
- Various Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision plan options
- Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account options with HSA annual employer contribution
- Long Term Disability and voluntary Short Term Disability; Basic Term Life Insurance and AD&D; optional supplemental life insurance
- Health Expense Reimbursement program (including gym memberships, equipment, and subscriptions)
- Tuition Reimbursement program and continuous training and development opportunities
- Wellbeing program (group challenges, seminars, opportunities to earn points to reduce medical premiums), Employee Assistance Program, & Commuter and Parking Reimbursement options
- Employee Corporate Discount Programs (Verizon Wireless, Home Depot Pro, Staples, and more!)
- Flexible and/or Hybrid schedules are available for certain roles
- Employee Relief Program supporting employees with unexpected hardships that place undue financial stress on them and their families
- To learn more, visit winnbenefits.com
A job you can brag about: WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized leader in property management and development. Our team members are committed to helping people in the communities we serve.
A job that challenges you: Our team members are responsible for our growth and success, and we challenge them to constantly be their best in our fast-paced workplace.
A job you can learn from: We reward our team’s passion and hard work with consistent learning and development opportunities.
A team that cares: We value teamwork, innovation and mutual respect.
With 3,700 team members working across 600+ locations in 23 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They’re individuals, families and heroes.
Please apply HERE.