One Washington Mall
Market. Manage. Maintain. These are just a few of the many hats you'll be wearing in this highly visible role of Property Manager at WinnCompanies!
You will oversee all operational aspects of various properties across Roxbury, MA. Your home office will be located at one of our Bartlett buildings. You will be responsible for maintaining the community, supporting its residents, and developing team members, all while meeting financial objectives of the owner and management company.
- Collaborate with senior management to establish and review all matters related to rent.
- Maintain optimum level of occupancy through proactive marketing.
- Process timely and accurate move-ins, move-outs, recertifications, and renewals.
- Approve rental applications following property and agency standards.
- Ensure all property resident files are organized, complete, and accurate.
- Maintain compliance with all state and federal program regulations relating to the property.
- Ensure the property and grounds are well maintained.
- Resolve resident issues and conflicts in a timely manner and in accordance with site guidelines.
- Prepare the property's annual budget for approval by senior management.
- Manage timely collection and deposits of all rents and fees.
- Hire, develop, and support new team members in accordance with Winn's Guiding Principles.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- 1-3 years of property management experience.
- Less than 1 year of relevant supervisory experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must have Tax Credit experience (LIHTC).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with RealPage property management software.
- Certifications in NAHP, CPL, SHCM, CAM (MA – C3P) or CAM – RAM & ARM, CGPM – NAA or NAMA.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in affordable housing (Section 8).
- Bilingual in Spanish.
- Experience with Marketing/Leasing techniques.
- Tax Credit Certification.
Full-time US employees are eligible to participate in the following benefits:
- Generous time off policies (including 11 paid holidays (12 for MA employees); Generous Accrued Time Off increasing with years of service; Generous paid sick time; Annual day of service; Floating Holiday)
- 401(k) plan options with a company match
- Various Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision plan options
- Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account options with HSA annual employer contribution
- Long Term Disability and voluntary Short Term Disability; Basic Term Life Insurance and AD&D; optional supplemental life insurance
- Health Expense Reimbursement program (including gym memberships, equipment, and subscriptions)
- Tuition Reimbursement program and continuous training and development opportunities
- Wellbeing program (group challenges, seminars, opportunities to earn points to reduce medical premiums), Employee Assistance Program, & Commuter and Parking Reimbursement options
- Employee Corporate Discount Programs (Verizon Wireless, Home Depot Pro, Staples, and more!)
- Flexible and/or Hybrid schedules are available for certain roles
- Employee Relief Program supporting employees with unexpected hardships that place undue financial stress on them and their families
- To learn more, visit winnbenefits.com
A job you can brag about: WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized leader in property management and development. Our team members are committed to helping people in the communities we serve.
A job that challenges you: Our team members are responsible for our growth and success, and we challenge them to constantly be their best in our fast-paced workplace.
A job you can learn from: We reward our team’s passion and hard work with consistent learning and development opportunities.
A team that cares: We value teamwork, innovation and mutual respect.
With 3,700 team members working across 600+ locations in 23 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They’re individuals, families and heroes.
Please apply HERE.