90 Longwood Avenue
PROPERTY MANAGER-BROOKLINE HOUSING AUTHORITY
The Brookline Housing Authority (BHA) is a high-performing, mid-sized Public Housing Authority that seeks a Property Manager to join a six-person, highly collaborative property management team, which oversees a total portfolio of more than 900 units.
Job Duties Include:
- Coordination of unit turnover.
- Coordination of annual and interim recertifications and tax credit certifications.
- Unit, building, and grounds inspections. Coordination of scheduled maintenance work.
- Lease enforcement, including legal action.
- Monitors rent roll and budget to optimize financial performance.
- Meets with resident groups.
- Resident social services coordination and referral.
- Experience in property management.
- Capacity to maintain strong, positive working relationships with BHA colleagues, residents, and partner organizations.
- Knowledge of Massachusetts tenant/landlord regulations as well as HUD, DHCD, and LIHTC regulations.
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication, and networking skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, or related field and a minimum of four (4) years of experience in property management, with experience in affordable housing, LIHTC preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
How to Apply:
The BHA offers a competitive salary and strong benefits package, including state GIC health insurance and a defined-benefit pension. This is a union position.
The BHA is an equal opportunity/affirmative action, Section 3 employer. Females, LGBTQ individuals, minorities, veterans, Section 3 qualifying individuals, and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.