536 Granite Street
About The Job:
Peabody Properties, Inc. is seeking an experienced Property Manager to successfully manage the lease up of a mixed used property comprised of 71 units (Market/LIHTC) as well as commercial space in Lynn, MA. The ideal candidate will have prior proven success in the lease up of new developments within an established time frame, effectively oversee the property and marketing/leasing responsibilities, while ensuring compliance with the existing LIHTC program.
The Property Manager will work to ensure the efficient operation of this high-profile apartment community by operating the property within established financial guidelines (budgetary oversight), ensuring established property standards are met, maintaining high occupancy requirements, reviewing delinquent accounts and taking required action while responding to all resident requests in a timely, efficient and courteous manner.
Requirements of the Position:
- 4 years’ experience in property management including commercial property management
- Proven knowledge of and compliance with: LIHTC, Affordable Housing, Federal, State and Local Housing regulations
- Solid management and proven leadership skills
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Strong financial, marketing, and resident relations skills
- High degree of interpersonal skills; ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to respond to residents, investigate complaints, disturbances and resolve problems following management rules and regulations in a timely manner.
- Ability to take initiative and be self-motivated
- Excellent customer service skills
Education and Experience:
Requires High School Diploma or GED with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in property management. Also, extensive knowledge of primary software used by the Management Office, including proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Low-Income Housing Tax Credit experience required.
Compensation and Benefits:
Peabody Properties, Inc. offers competitive pay along with a rich benefits package that includes, but is not limited to, medical, dental, 401(k), STD, life insurance, Employee Assistance Programs (EAP), paid time off, paid holidays, paid training, tuition reimbursement, wellness programs, employee referral bonuses, and flex spending.
Peabody Properties, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workforce diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. If you require a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please e-mail our Company Recruiter and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment.
To Apply Click on Link Below