10 Wilson St.
Property Manager ~ Chelmsford Woods Residences
CHOICE, Inc., a non-profit affordable housing developer, seeks an experienced Property Manager to manage our 100% affordable rental community, Chelmsford Woods Residences. The Property Manager will ensure established property standards are met, maintaining high occupancy requirements, reviewing delinquent accounts and taking required action while responding to all resident requests in a timely, efficient and courteous manner.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions**):
- Assures ongoing lease compliance
- Ensures compliance with established policies, rules and procedures
- Processes and prepares lease applications; leases up approved candidates
- Participates in internal and external audit processes, quality control and file reviews for program compliance with mandated state and federal guidelines and regulations
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skill Set:
- Extensive knowledge of Low Income Housing Tax Credit developments and Section 8 rules and regulations;
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal;
- Proven ability to respond to residents, and investigate complaints, disturbances and resolve problems following management rules and regulations in a timely manner;
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize;
- Strong attention to detail and solid interpersonal skills;
- Ability to take initiative and be self-motivated.
- Three years' LIHTC, HOME and Section 8 experience with proven track record
- Bachelor's Degree
- COS, C3P or comparable designation
- Knowledge of state and federal program and reporting requirements
Job Type: Full-time position
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Benefits: Full benefit and retirement package
Contact: Christina Andersen
Send resume and cover letter by email to Christina Andersen at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.