191 May Street
Position Title: Program Representative
Summary: Program Representative is responsible handling a large caseload of clients participating in a federal or state rental assistance program that RCAP Solutions manages.
- Ensures that the program participants, and property owners comply with program requirements in accordance with all applicable state or federal regulatory requirements.
- Completes annual re-examinations for an assigned caseload in a timely manner.
- Responsible for verifying client’s income, assets, and expenses to determine continued eligibility. Calculates participants share of rent and program subsidy levels using the income and asset verification process.
- Conducts orientation for voucher holders; ensures proper documentation is completed and inputs confidential data into secured systems.
- Issues vouchers and monitor clients housing search efforts through lease up process; sends all required notifications to landlords and participants.
- Processes housing assistance terminations according to established procedures.
- Maintains and documents communications with applicants, participants, and landlords relative to program administration.
- Reports program compliance issues such as violation of family obligations, evictions, income eligibility, and fraud to the program Director.
- Collaborates with community resource agencies and landlords in support of clients with positive tenancy and sustained housing assistance.
- Meets and cooperates with federal and state monitoring officials, auditors, and others as required.
- Education and Experience: Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school with a minimum of 2-3 years of work experience in housing or social service agencies; or three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Communication: Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written; provide excellent customer service; and have good public speaking skills. Preference given to candidates with multilingual skills (verbal and written) including Spanish.
- Adaptability: Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and have good mathematical skills.
- Computer Skills: Must have experience with computer systems and databases including Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Certification: Must have or complete required Nan McKay or Quadel HUD required training for position and become certified within one year of hiring.
- Must pass a CORI.
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, and Life Insurance
- Competitive Vacation and Sick time
- 13 Paid holidays!
- 403(b) plan
If interested, please apply by sending us an email at: email@example.com