1 Washington Mall
Program Associate – Connected Communities
As one of the nation’s largest providers of housing-based resident services, Connected Communities engages staff, residents and community partners to ensure that the residents of Winn-managed communities are stable, connected, and empowered. The Program Associate – Connected Communities has the dual responsibility for 1) providing administrative support and coordination for the team’s senior leadership team as well as 2) providing direct support and program coordination for Connected Communities’ Workforce Initiatives. The purpose of this position is to enhance and expand the operations and initiatives of the department for greater social impact across our growing national platform.
- Primarily responsible for providing executive administrative support to the SVP and department leadership by managing leadership calendars, travel scheduling meetings and appointments, and preparing itineraries, meeting agendas/follow-up.
- Provide direct support to Connected Communities’ Workforce Initiatives including, but not limited to the Maintenance Apprenticeship Program, at the direction of the Director of Workforce Initiatives. Serve as an active point of contact and coordination for all such programs. Support the planning of initiative orientations, site visits and graduations. Organize coursework, training and program communication. Assist in the ongoing design and administration of the program(s).
- Oversee the administration and organization of all Connected Communities’ records (organized policies, protocol, reporting, etc.)
- Lead the coordination of team meetings, retreats and other department events as assigned.
Memorialize meeting follow-up and action items.
- Assist in the development of internal/external communication including maintenance of communication
materials, design and distribution.
- Support contract management with clients, partners, and vendors. Review and process invoices for payment.
- Professionally represent the Connected Communities team by serving as a responsible
point of contact for internal/external partners.
- Bachelors degree
- 1-3 years’ relevant experience
- Advanced skills with Microsoft applications which, include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Access and other web based applications
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software.
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and friendly and professional demeanor.
- Bachelors degree in communications, social work, public policy or related field
- Writing Skills (bi-lingual preferred)
- Reporting Skills
- Supply Management
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Time Management
- Presentation Skills
- Equipment Maintenance
- Travel Logistics
- Verbal Communication (bi-lingual preferred)
apply online at: https://jobs.lever.co/winnco/82540192-5ba9-45ce-a65c-09920c1e9ade