191 May Street
Position Title Program Assistant
Location: Worcester Ma
Summary: The Program Assistant provides support to a team of Program Representatives by performing a variety of administrative tasks in a team-oriented work environment.
- Organize and mail recertification paperwork for Program Representatives
- Manage, track, and report on the status of participant’s submission of required paperwork and assist with mailing of packages and notices.
- Assist in the review of submitted documentation and follow up with program participant’s income, assets, and other necessary documents
- Scan documents in a timely manner into the required software system
- Assist with calculation of participant’s income, assets and expenses to determine continued participation in the program
- Maintain communication with program representatives regarding documentation and audit requirements, as needed
- Provide support to managers and others with special projects as assigned
- Respond to phone calls and provide information requested to clients, property owners, and other external partners.
- Maintain a filing system for both active and inactive participants files.
- Participate in regular staff meetings and trainings required by the funding source and/or RCAP Solutions, Inc.
- Education and/or Experience: High school with 1 to 2 years related experience working at a housing or social service agency serving similar population as RCAP’s; some college preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret program related documents; write routine reports and correspondence; provide excellent customer service; and good public speaking skills. Ability to read and write Spanish preferred.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and have good mathematical skills.
- Computer Skills: Must be proficient in Microsoft office software including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Must pass a CORI
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, and Life Insurance
- Competitive Vacation and Sick time
- 13 Paid holidays!
- 403(b) plan
If interested, please apply by sending us an email at: email@example.com