About The Job:
Peabody Properties, Inc. is seeking an experienced, Occupancy Specialist in Salem, MA. The Occupancy Specialist is responsible for the recertification process at the property and is required to know about all aspects of recertifications, program compliance, and resident relations. Responsibilities include but are not limited to processing and collecting resident information including 3rd party verification, determining eligibility for continued occupancy, leasing and showing apartment, processing potential resident applications, processing interim certifications as needed, ensuring proper calculation of income, assets and rent levels. Project-Based Section 8 and EIV experience preferred. COS certification a plus
Candidates must have:
- 2+ years’ experience in property management with EIV experience
- Knowledgeable with respect to affordable housing programs, federally-assisted, and all State and local housing regulations Excellent customer service skills
- High degree of interpersonal skills; ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
- Good organizational skills
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize a must
- Proficient understanding of basic math concepts
- Solid computer skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to take initiative and be self-motivated
Education and Experience:
Requires High School Diploma or GED with a minimum of 2 years related property management experience and familiarity with the recertification process Also, extensive knowledge of primary software used by the Management Office, including proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Strong Project-based Section 8 experience.
Compensation and Benefits:
Peabody Properties, Inc. offers competitive pay along with a rich benefits package that includes, but is not limited to, medical, dental, 401(k), STD, life insurance, Employee Assistance Programs (EAP), paid time off, paid holidays, paid training, tuition reimbursement, wellness programs, employee referral bonuses, and flex spending.
Peabody Properties, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workforce diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. If you require a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please e-mail our Company Recruiter and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment.
Click Below to Applyhttps://peabodyproperties.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/4044a9d6-ddfb-da...