Peabody Properties seeks a dynamic experienced Leasing and Marketing Associate to join its management team at an apartment community in Beverly, MA. This position requires excellent customer service with an emphasis on meeting leasing goals and achieving results. In addition, the leasing professional will be able to present these apartments and community in a compelling way, and to create excitement.
Other requirements involve development of a marketing plan; fostering relationships with the community; conducting tours of the property, processing rental applications; advertising and daily administration of property marketing goals.
- Building a network of residents through community outreach, attending networking events, conducting applicant and family tours of the community and managing the database of referral sources and social media channels
- Staying current with the competition’s offerings, and drive qualified prospects to the community – gathering, analyzing and interpreting the competitive market analysis and visiting the many competitors’ communities.
Requirements of the Position:
- Excellent communication, computer and customer service skills.
- Sales and personal interaction skills, strong organizational, problem-solving and follow-through abilities.
- Multi-language skills also helpful for many of our communities.
- Strong marketing experience with conventional and affordable housing preferred.
- Time management skills and ability to priority a must;
- Solid administrative, organizational, computer, marketing skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing;
- Ability to take initiative and be self-motivated.
- Ability to work 9:30 a.m. - 6 p.m. schedule and Saturdays (10 a.m. – 2 p.m.)
Education and Experience:
Requires High School Diploma or GED with a minimum of 3 years proven leasing and/or marketing experience. Also, extensive knowledge of Real Page OneSite, including proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Experience with reputation management and social media a plus.
Compensation and Benefits:
Peabody Properties offers competitive pay along with a rich benefits package that includes, but is not limited to, medical, dental, 401(k), STD, life insurance, Employee Assistance Programs (EAP), paid time off, paid holidays, paid training, tuition reimbursement, wellness programs, employee referral bonuses, and flex spending.
Peabody Properties is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workforce diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. If you require a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please e-mail our Talent Acquisition Manager and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment.