10 Wilson St.
The Certification Specialist provides functional administrative and program support; collects information from multiple sources to determine eligibility for participants in HUD and tax credit properties, maintains accurate information in our software systems as it relates to waiting lists and tenant profiles; maintains a high level of organization in administering the programs.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions**):
- Completes annual recertifications to assess eligibility for continued housing
- Conducts periodic and annual file reviews
- Works with site staff to correct file deficiencies
- Monitors tenant files to comply with HUD, tax credit and local agency requirements
- Assist in review and revision of compliance policies when needed
- Maintains and completes files in process
- Other duties as assigned.
Preparation, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
High School diploma or equivalent and 1 to 3 years administrative experience
Knowledge of federal and Tax Credit programs
Good communication and collaboration skills
Organized and efficient
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Familiarity with function, regulations and procedures
This is a 37.5 hour a week position. Salary range is $43,000 to $45,000 annually. Full benefits package.
Please submit resume to Lisa Singleton by email: email@example.com