23 Lepage Ln
The Caleb Group, a nonprofit affordable housing organization, is looking for a Property Manager to join our team. This position will be directly responsible for the day to day operations of two properties in Gloucester, MA. This position will report directly to the Director of Property Management.
Property Management responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Marketing waitlist management
- Screening and recertifying tenants
- Rent collections
- Turnovers and move-out procedures
- Routine maintenance
- Communication with residents and resolution of complaints and issues
- Handling emergency situations as needed
- Processing payables and receivables
Skills and Qualifications
- College education or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of multi-site multifamily property management experience.
- Property management, LIHTC and Yardi experience required.
- Valid Drivers License required.
- COS certification.
- Highly organized.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven, professional leadership and supervisory skills in a property management setting.
- Demonstrated ability to select and hire direct reports.
- Ability to make well-reasoned decisions, and to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to follow-through to meet resident, agency, and organizational needs.
To apply please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject titled Property Manager Application.