Affordable Housing and Services Collaborative, Inc. (AHSC) a 501c3 non-profit organization committed to the development of affordable housing that promotes and enhances the quality of life for residents of affordable housing is seeking an experienced Development Project Manager. Reporting to the Executive Director, the Development Manager will be responsible for overseeing multi-family development projects from conception to conversion.
- Work hand-in-hand with multiple parties including the management company, architect, general contractors, state housing agencies to create and implement an effective strategy for successful projects
- Work closely with the Executive Director to structure, assemble, and submit funding applications for proposed projects.
- Manage all areas of the development process including design, equity and debt negotiations, permitting, regulatory and agency review, closings, construction completion, cost-certification, etc.
- Interact and coordinate with potential joint-venture partners and the property management team throughout development process
- Bachelor’s required in Finance, Real Estate or related field with applicable concentration strongly preferred. Master’s degree a plus
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in affordable housing development /project management, preferably with an emphasis on multifamily and the demonstrated ability to manage development projects
- Proven understanding of affordable finance and experience working with various types of public and private real estate funding and state housing programs including experience with 4% and 9% LIHTC program, State LIHTC, State and Federal Historic Tax Credits
- Superb written and verbal communications skills
- Effective presentation skills
- Solid financial modeling and analysis experience
Compensation and Benefits:
Base salary range: $80,000 - $110,000, a rich benefits package that includes, but is not limited to, medical, dental, 401(k), STD, life insurance, Employee Assistance Programs (EAP), paid time off, paid holidays, paid training, tuition reimbursement, wellness programs, employee referral bonuses, and flex spending.
Affordable Housing and Services Collaborative, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workforce diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. If you require a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please e-mail our Talent Acquisition Manager and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment.