Peabody Properties, Inc. is seeking an experienced Compliance Manager (Lease Up) to join its Compliance Team. The Compliance Manager works in conjunction with the Marketing Team on lease up of new properties. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to assisting with lotteries, processing the paperwork of all eligible applicants from application to admission under various subsidy programs by verifying income, ensuring proper calculation of income, assets and rent levels. LIHTC, Project-Based Section 8 and EIV experience preferred. COS certification a plus.
Requirements of the Position
- 3+ years' experience in property management with EIV experience
- Proficiency in the administration of all current government housing assistance program, in particular Low Income Housing Tax Credits and Section 8 housing assistance
- Knowledge of: Affordable Housing, Federal, State and Local Housing Regulations
- Excellent Customer Service
- Demonstrated attention to detail in document/file maintenance - high degree of organization required.
- Proficient understanding of basic math concepts
- Solid computer skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to take initiative and be self-motivated
- Travel Required
Education and Experience
Requires High School Diploma or GED with a minimum of 3 years related property management experience. Also, extensive knowledge of primary software used by Management Office, including proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Strong experience working with various subsidy programs including Low-Income Housing Tax Credit, Project-Based Section 8 and EIV experience.
Compensation and Benefits
Peabody Properties, Inc. offers competitive pay along with a rich benefits package that includes, but is not limited to medical, dental, 401(k), STD, life insurance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), paid time off, paid holidays, paid training, tuition reimbursement, wellness programs, employee referral bonuses, and flex spending.
Peabody Properties, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workforce diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, and other legally protected characteristics. If you require a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please email or Talent Acquisition Manager and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment.