Peabody Properties seeks an experienced Compliance Manager to join its Compliance Team for a portfolio of properties in Haverhill, MA and surrounding areas.
The Compliance Manager will provide quality control for their portfolio and ensuring that the properties adhere to Best Practices for Managing Affordable Housing, including but not limited to compliance with all Fair Housing and Civil Rights, LEP, TSP, Criminal Pre-Determinations, legal, regulatory, affordable housing program restrictions and investor requirements outlined in their loan documents.
The Compliance Manager will also supplement the education and training of on-site property management employees related to site-specific affordable housing program requirements and company policies and procedure.
The ideal candidate has strong experience with LIHTC, HOME, HSF, HIF, AHTF Section 8 and/or other related subsidy programs.
Requirements of the Position:
Candidates must have:
- 5+ years’ experience in property management
- Proven knowledge of and compliance with Low Income Housing Tax Credit Program, Section 8 or related subsidy programs, Federal, State and Local Housing regulations and laws
- Thorough knowledge of Fair Housing Laws
- Proficient understanding of basic math concepts
- Prior training experience preferred
- Strong leadership, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and be self-motivated
- Excellent customer service skills
Education and Experience:
Requires High School Diploma or GED with a minimum of 5 years related property management experience. Knowledge of RealPage Onesite, including proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Compensation and Benefits:
Peabody Properties, Inc. offers a competitive pay along with a rich benefits package that includes, but is not limited to, medical, dental, 401(k), STD, life insurance, Employee Assistance Programs (EAP), paid time off, paid holidays, paid training, tuition reimbursement, wellness programs, employee referral bonuses, and flex spending.
Peabody Properties, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workforce diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. If you require a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please e-mail our Talent Acquisition Manager and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment.