714 Main St
Works as a core part of our property management team to support and enhance the quality of life within a 180-unit family community in Worcester across Winn’s six key outcome areas: Stable Housing, Employment, Education, Health, Community Engagement and Economic Mobility. Works with residents, partners, and the community staff to identify needs, interests and opportunities for individuals and the community at large. Utilizes community assessments and one-on-one coaching to establish community needs. Builds a targeted network of strong community partners across Winn’s outcome areas to develop and coordinate resource referrals/follow-up, targeted interventions, on and off-site programs and support, and community engagement opportunities. Primary responsibility is to service coordination at one or more properties. Provide support and assistance to other properties within their region as needed. May also assist with department initiatives.
- Create and implement an annual Connected Communities plan for the community based on need, interest, and opportunities. Create a comprehensive strategy for program development and implementation, information collection, partnership development, and budget implications. Manage property Connected Communities budget. Review and track goals with Property Managers and Regional Managers.
- Coordinate resources for residents that address six key community outcomes: housing stability, employment, economic mobility, education, health, and community engagement. Provide direct resident services assistance, program referrals, and 1-1 coaching (when necessary) to individuals and families based on assessed need.
- Establish and maintain relationships with local service providers, resident leadership, community stakeholders, and other community partners in Winn’s 6 key outcome areas. Create and manage Memorandums of Agreement (MOUs) with third parties providing services and programs on and off-site for residents.
- Utilizing Apricot 360, collect, manage, report on, and analyze resident data, and ensure accuracy and consistency with established data. Data collected through annual resident questionnaires, resident touchpoints, community programs, activities, and partner reporting.
- Effectively develop methods of communication with residents, including but not limited to quarterly community meetings, a monthly community newsletter, event flyers, and social media updates.
- Actively participate in professional development opportunities provided by the region, department, and Winn.
- High School diploma or GED
- 1-3 years experience
- Advanced skills with Microsoft applications which, include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Access and other web based applications. Produce complex documents, perform analysis and maintain databases.
- Provide a high level of customer service to meet customer service standards and expectations for the assigned responsibilities.
- Ability to summarize and communicate moderately complex information in varied written formats to internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated success with partner management
- Bilingual Spanish/English
- Drivers license
- Bachelors Degree in Social Work, Business, Public Policy or related field