39 Boylston Street
Salary Range: $54,000 - $59,000
Are you interested in taking the next step in your clinical career? Are you passionate about helping people struggling with substance use disorder? St. Francis House has a great Clinician opportunity for you!
The Clinician’s role is to provide low-barrier, “on-demand” and ongoing individual and group substance use disorder treatment for SFH guests. The Clinician will be a key part of adding an intensive outpatient treatment plan into SFH’s menu of treatment services. This Clinician will work collaboratively with an integrated team of providers at SFH to stabilize our guests in the areas of housing, income, and behavioral health.
- Masters-level clinician, LICSW track preferred. LMHC will be considered.
- Experience providing SUD treatment utilizing evidenced based treatment models, including group curriculum. ?
- Experience providing treatment to people who have lived in extreme poverty and have co-occurring disorders. Experience with highly vulnerable, high-barrier individuals and awareness of issues common to those who are experiencing homelessness.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
- Lived experience with homelessness and or recovery a plus.
SFH is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce where all staff can reach their fullest potential. We welcome – everyone who have lived experience of homelessness and/or recovery, and those who have faced historic barriers to competitive employment, in particular Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC), and those who are multi-lingual or multi-cultural and members of the LGBTQ+ community.