30 Federal St Level 6
Are you passionate about working in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment supporting the affordable housing market? If so, you may be our next Advisory Associate.
MRI Software is seeking an Advisory Associate to join our team in Boston! As an Advisory Associate, you will have the opportunity will work as part of the advisory services team to analyze and evaluate assets, portfolios, transactions and organizations on behalf of affordable housing clients. You will develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, understand partnership, financing and tax matters, as well as real estate issues at the operating partnership level, and research market and industry trends.
Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. TCAM, an MRI Company is a growing, national consultant and third-party asset manager to the capital providers of the affordable housing industry. The work environment is fast-paced and rapidly changing.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree; coursework in basic principles of accounting
- 2+ years of experience in multifamily real estate, commercial real estate lending, or community development
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Experience with financial analysis and spreadsheet modeling
- MS Excel and Word proficient
- Provide analytical support for Affordable Housing underwriting and transaction modeling
- Assist in benchmarking for clients by researching asset management and property management practices and performance
- Participate in the drafting and presentation of client deliverables
- Establish relationships and communicate regularly with general partners, lenders, government agencies, investors and property managers
- Respond to client requests for information through informal interactions and formal presentations
- Prepare financial analyses and projections for individual multifamily assets, as well as portfolios comprised of numerous assets
- Assist in scoping new engagements, including responding to Requests for Proposals
- Participate in cross-functional teams working on on-going asset management engagements
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, and Canada with over 1200 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Please apply directly on website: https://www.mrisoftware.com/jobs/advisory-associate/