39 Boylston Street
Boston, MA, MA
Salary range: $58,000 - $61,800
Are you a Harms Reduction Case Worker who has just completed your clinical education? Passionate about working with people who are experiencing addiction? We have the perfect opportunity for you! St. Francis House is the next step in your career. We are actively seeking an Access Clinician!
The Access Clinician provides “on-demand” counseling interventions to high-risk people experiencing homelessness in a day shelter setting. The Access Clinician supervises and works collaboratively with the Harm Reduction team and clinical interns to assess, provide brief counseling, and advocacy services to/for the clients (guests). The Access Clinician will have a specialized focus on coordinating care with external agencies for the clients. The Access Clinician helps clients obtain the skills, support and resources needed to achieve stability in key areas such as housing income maximization, and behavioral health and will be an integral part of the crisis intervention team with St. Francis House.
- LCSW required, LICSW preferred. LMHC will be considered.
- 2-4 years’ experience with highly vulnerable, high-barrier, individuals and awareness of issues common to those who are experiencing homelessness.
- Experience with a population with co-occurring disorders.
- Experience working with and within a substance abuse treatment environment a plus.
- Lived experience of homelessness and/or recovery a plus.
SFH is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce where all staff can reach their fullest potential. We welcome – Candidates who have lived experience of homelessness and/or recovery, and those who have faced historic barriers to competitive employment, in particular Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC), and those who are multi-lingual or multi-cultural and members of the LGBTQ+ community are highly encouraged to apply. We are looking forward to speaking with you.
Apply directly on our website!