536 Granite Street
Peabody Properties, Inc. a well-respected leader in the property management industry is looking for a talented, motivated and experienced professional that embodies drive and a can-do attitude to join its team! If you have what it takes to contribute to a dynamic organization that prides itself on their relationships, that values collaboration and has a proven track record for providing unmatched services, then this position is the one you’ve been waiting for!
The Vice President of Marketing and Communications is responsible for developing, coordinating and monitoring the successful marketing and program leadership required at all facilities throughout the Company’s diverse portfolio. Will act as an advisor to the Senior Leadership Team/Field Operation Teams to ensure each site/location within the portfolio has a comprehensive marketing plan successfully implemented in accordance with the goals, objectives and program requirements of the organization.
The VP spearheads the company’s collective marketing process through implementing and directing all marketing, customer/client retention programs at established clients and new business locations.
To be considered for this position the following is required
- 15+ years’ marketing/communications experience
- Proven knowledge of and compliance with Affordable Housing, federal/state/local housing regulations
- Demonstrated success working with and driving new & existing business relationships in an effort to develop market share in a highly relationship driven industry.
- Ability to foster and maintain close relationship with management teams, current and prospective clients
- Work collaboratively with the decentralized operation teams to ensure that the field based organization is trained in all aspects of the Company’s marketing/promotional programs
- Experience working with and managing budgets
- Ability to think creatively beyond the boundaries of traditional marketing
- Solid management and proven leadership skills
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize
- High degree of interpersonal skills; ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
- Ability to take initiative and be self-motivated
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have a vehicle, valid driver’s license and willing to travel
Requires BS/BA degree, advanced degree advantageous, minimum of 15+ years’ marketing/communications experience. Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Compensation and Benefits
Peabody Properties extends value to its employees in the form of generous compensation, extensive benefits and career development opportunities!
Peabody Properties, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workforce diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. If you require a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please e-mail our Company Recruiter and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment.
To Apply Click on Link Below