15 Harbor Point Blvd. #111
POSITION: CASE MANAGER
LOCATION: BOSTON- HARBOR POINT
Description: Exciting position with fast-growing, national resident services and relocation services company available, providing Case Management services to low-income households at a mixed income development in Boston.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Resident advocacy during resident appointments with management and in-home assistance necessary to resolve lease compliance problems,
· Referring residents to needed services,
· Working with families with school-aged children around academic progress and enrichment activities,
· Facilitating on-site senior programming,
· Conducting home visits,
· Budgeting training
· All other tasks, as requested by Director of Resident Services
· Possess strong written, and verbal communication skills, organizational, and conflict resolution skills.
· Bachelor's degree and some experience in the social services field preferred.
· Bilingual in English and Spanish.
· Microsoft office and data entry
Please email resumes to:Housing Opportunities Unlimited
Attn: Theresa Williams
firstname.lastname@example.org (email)HOU is an Equal Opportunity Employer