HomeSafe is a program designed to provide information for homeowners. In the HomeSafe class you will learn
- How to how to address maintenance and repair issues in your home
- How to prepare for updating your home
- How to keep your home safe from fire and theft
- How to maintain your finances as a homeowner
- How to make sure you and your home are adequately covered by insurance
- How to address landlord issues
- How to work with your condominium association
This one-day Saturday class has the following benefits
- Fulfills Post Purchase education requirement
- Gives you a forum to share experiences with other new homeowners.
- Course materials are included in the price.
This program is supported by the Massachusetts Housing Partnership.
Registration required at www.money-classes.com(link is external).