Landlord Training Workshop
This is a workshop designed for landlords or those planning on buying a multifamily home. During the workshop you will learn essential information to help you become a successful landlord.
What you will learn:
- How to market your apartment
- Steps in renting your apartment
- Landlord and tenant laws and fair housing
- How to deal with problem tenants
- Properly screen and select tenants
- Lead paint
- Types of tenancy
- The eviction process
**It is mandatory as part of the registration, that the participant submits the Welcome and Disclosure forms, which we will be sending through Docusign as well as a photo of your identification. These are necessary for creating your profile.**
Please note that this workshop will be held live through Zoom. The participant is required to have camera, keyboard, microphone and audio to "attend" the workshop.