This one-day Saturday seminar is supported by the Massachusetts Housing Partnership and has the following benefits:
- Fulfills the Post Purchase education requirement for the One Mortgage;
- Gives you a forum to share experiences with other homeowners; plus
- Offers a discount from certain insurance carriers participating in the program.
After completing the workshop, graduates will receive a HomeSafe certificate that can be presented to participating insurance agents to receive the discount. Currently, the following insurance companies are participating:
- 15% Discount: Norfolk & Dedham Insurance
- 10% Discount: Arbella Mutual, Commerce/MAPFRE, and Harleysville Worcester Insurance
- 5% Discount: Hanover Insurance, Liberty Mutual, Met Life Auto & Home, Quincy Mutual, Safety Insurance, and Travelers
Sharing the lineup of our expert volunteer speakers for our January 25, 2020 HomeSafe workshop:
- John Vaughn, Cape Save –
- Energy Programs and Weatherization
- Amy Downey, Radius Financial Group, Inc. –
- Refinancing, home equity, Foreclosure avoidance/delinquency management
- Adam Prince, ZeroEnergy Design –
- Share a useful framework to think about performance improvements to your home, explain the related benefits (some may even surprise you), discuss potential long term goals, and clarify when improvement may make the most financial sense plus offer local helpful resources!
The class will be held on Saturday, January 25 from 9 – 3 pm at our location on 460 West Main, Hyannis, MA 02601. Please download our registration form from the url below, print, fill it out and return to our office so I can keep a headcount.
Learn more about our upcoming classes at haconcapecod.org/programs/money-housing-education/
Looking forward to meeting you,
Cheryl Codair | Director, Education & Engagement | Housing Assistance Corporation of Cape Cod
Office: 508-771-5400 Ext. 267 | ccodair@HAConCapeCod.org