- About CHAPA
- Housing Policy
- CHAPA's Budget Priorities
- CHAPA's Legislative Priorities
- Smart Growth
- CHAPA Housing Briefs
- Chapter 40B
- Research and Reports
- Foreclosure Information
- New England Housing Network
- On Solid Ground
- Consultant Directory
- Jobs Board
- Housing & Courses
- Engage with CHAPA!
- Create a login to manage your account, membership, & events!
- Already have an account? Login!
- Post Jobs, Consultant Listings, & Homebuyer Workshops
- Join CHAPA
- Become a New Individual CHAPA Member!
- Become a New Organizational CHAPA Member!
- Donate to CHAPA!
- Join CHAPA's Email List!
Obama Administration Announces Nearly $73 Million in Housing Counseling Grants - December 23, 2010
WASHINGTON – In an effort to help families find decent housing and to prevent future foreclosures, the Obama Administration today announced nearly $73 million in housing counseling grants to more than 500 national, regional and local organizations. As a result of the funding announced today, hundreds of thousands of households will have a greater opportunity to find housing or keep the homes they have because of the housing counseling and counseling training grants awarded today by U.S. Housing and Urban Development Secretary Shaun Donovan.
To read the full press release and see a list of all grants, click here .