March 20, 2020
March 20, 2020
VIRTUAL ZOOM MEETING
Boston, MA 02108
Please join us for our next Affordable Housing Coronavirus Response virtual meeting. Please register by clicking here or using the link below.
This meeting will follow up on last week's discussion and provide updates on the coronavirus, from DHCD, and from those in the affordable housing community. We will discuss ongoing efforts to put in place policy solutions to address the challenges facing our community. For notes from last week's meeting, please click here.
- Welcome - Rachel Heller, CEO, CHAPA
- Follow-Up from Previous Meeting - Rachel Heller & Eric Shupin, Director of Public Policy, CHAPA
- Boston - Sheila Dillon, Chief of Housing & Director of Neighborhood Development, City of Boston
- Homelessness Update - Kelly Turley, Associate Director, Massachusetts Coalition for the Homeless
- Western Massachusetts - Brad Gordon, Executive Director & Staff Attorney, Berkshire Housing & Regional Housing Authority
- Federal Updates - Ryan Dominguez, Senior Policy Analyst, CHAPA
- Discussion / Q&A
- Next Steps
- Please Download the Zoom app before the meeting time
- The Zoom application may need to be downloaded to your computer or phone in order to join the meeting. If you have not downloaded the zoom app already, kindly go the registration confirmation or click here to register for the Zoom meeting and click on "download & run zoom" to download the app.
- Kindly be ready with the app installed before the meeting start time so we are all ready to start on time and cover as much content as possible.
- Want to Call-in only? Cannot access zoom? Dialing info below:
- Enter the dialing number followed by meeting ID
- Dial-in: +1 929 205 6099
Meeting ID: 913 386 591
Please contact Abhi Kurve with any questions about this meeting.
Citizens' Housing and Planning Association (CHAPA) will be video recording this virtual meeting, so that we can share vital information learned from this meeting with a wider audience. CHAPA reserves the right to use the video recording taken at this event without the expressed written permission of those included within the video. CHAPA may use the video in publications or other media material produced, used, or contracted by CHAPA.