May 13, 2021
May 13, 2021
Virtual Zoom Meeting
Boston, MA 02108
As more federal housing relief resources come to Massachusetts, this forum will provide updates on existing relief efforts through the Eviction Diversion Initiative as well as new programs—the Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP) and Subsidized Housing Emergency Rental Assistance (SHERA) program. The forum will share perspectives from different regions of the state, including Boston, Springfield, and the South Shore.
Learn about how Massachusetts has tripled the amount of emergency housing assistance since January as well as plans to further improve how these resources can help residents and property owners.
- Chris Norris, Executive Director, Metro Housing|Boston
Updates on the Eviction Diversion Initiative
- Undersecretary Jennifer Maddox, Massachusetts Department of Housing and Community Development
Emergency Rental Assistance Panel
- Taylor Cain, Director of Housing Innovation, City of Boston
- Rob Corley, CEO, NeighborWorks® Housing Solutions
- Stefanie Coxe, Executive Director, Regional Housing Network of Massachusetts
- Keith Fairey, President & CEO, Way Finders
Subsidized Housing Emergency Rental Assistance Program
- Cynthia Mohammed, Director of Portfolio Management, Massachusetts Housing Partnership