April 4, 2023
April 4, 2023
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
600 Atlantic Avenue, Morris Auditorium
Boston, MA 02210
How will we meet the challenges of housing production and preservation to create the affordable homes we need?
Join CHAPA in person at the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston for our seventh annual federal forum on the trajectory of affordable housing in Massachusetts. Hear updates from D.C. and how the latest federal policy changes will affect affordable housing development and preservation here as we ensure everyone has access to safe, affordable, and accessible homes in their chosen communities.
Please arrive at 9:00 AM to check in at registration and enjoy a light breakfast. The program will begin promptly at 9:30 AM.
- Moderator: Felicia Jacques, Managing Director|Development, Maloney Properties
- David Gasson, Executive Director, Housing Advisory Group
- Sarah Saadian, Senior Vice President of Public Policy and Field Organizing, National Low Income Housing Coalition (NLIHC)
- Moderator: Andrew DeFranza, Executive Director, Harborlight Community Partners
- Undersecretary Jennifer Maddox, Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD)
- Mark Curtiss, Managing Director, Massachusetts Housing Partnership (MHP)
- Roger Herzog, Executive Director, Community Economic Development Assistance Corporation (CEDAC)
- Chrystal Kornegay, Executive Director, MassHousing
- Kate Racer, Associate Director, DHCD
Register today! Tickets: $25.00 for CHAPA members and $40.00 for non-members. If the individual ticket price is a hardship, please contact Micky Cox (firstname.lastname@example.org) to inquire about reduced admission or a complimentary ticket. Refunds will not be provided to those who register but do not attend the forum.
Stay tuned for more panelist and speaker announcements! Bookmark this page for the most up-to-date information, and please contact Micky Cox (email@example.com) for assistance with registration.