May 6, 2021
May 6, 2021
Boston, MA 02108
How can you use the recently-passed Housing Choice legislation to meet the housing needs of your community? In this webinar, Housing Choice in Your Community, we'll share the details of the new law, go over state guidance, and highlight decisions that have yet to be made.
You'll also hear from municipal staff on successful rezoning efforts that have expanded housing opportunities in Massachusetts communities with different needs and attributes.
- A welcome from Secretary Michael Kennealy, Executive Office of Housing and Economic Development
- A presentation by Eric Hove, MAPC Co-Director of Strategic Initiatives
- A panel discussion moderated by Beya Jimenez, Vice President of Abundant Housing, and featuring:
- Jean Delios, Reading Assistant Town Manager
- Kristen Guichard, Acton Planning Director
- Alex Train, Chelsea Director of Housing & Community Development
- Carolyn Misch, Northampton Assistant Director of Planning & Sustainability
CHAPA, the Metropolitan Area Planning Council (MAPC), and Massachusetts Housing Partnership (MHP) will host this informational session and Q&A on Thursday, May 6 at 1 p.m.
Contact Karina Milchman at firstname.lastname@example.org.