August 6, 2020
August 6, 2020
Boston, MA 02108
Please join us for our next Affordable Housing Coronavirus Response virtual meeting and register by using the button below. Please note that this meeting has been rescheduled from July 30th and will continue recurring every other week after this meeting, you must register individually for every meeting and the meeting ID will change each time as well.
This meeting will follow up on our last discussions and provide updates on COVID-19 response from those in the affordable housing community. We will discuss ongoing efforts to put in place policy solutions to address the challenges facing our community.
A comprehensive list of all past meeting notes can be found on our COVID-19 Resource page.
- Welcome - Rachel Heller
- Private Developers Support for Tenants
- Dara Kovel, Beacon Communities
- Larry Curtis, WinnCompanies
- Fair Housing in a Post-AFFH Rule World - Will Onuoha, Mayor's Office of Fair Housing & Equity
- Emergency Rental and Mortgage Assistance Updates - Katie Bosse, MHP
- Eviction Moratorium Lawsuit Updates - Carol Marine
- Federal Updates - Ryan Dominguez
- State Updates - Eric Shupin
- Registration is required for the meeting. You will receive the password for the meeting once you register.
- Please Download the Zoom app before the meeting time
- You may need to download the Zoom application to your computer or phone in order to join. To download Zoom, go to the registration confirmation or register for the Zoom meeting at the button below and click on "Download & run zoom."
- Want to Call-in only? Cannot access Zoom? Dialing info below:
- Enter the dialing number followed by meeting ID
- Dial-in number: +1 929 205 6099
- Meeting ID: 965 4214 1287
Please contact Ryan Dominguez with any questions about this meeting.
Citizens' Housing and Planning Association (CHAPA) will be video recording this virtual meeting, so that we can share vital information learned from this meeting with a wider audience. CHAPA reserves the right to use the video recording taken at this event without the expressed written permission of those included within the video. CHAPA may use the video in publications or other media material produced, used, or contracted by CHAPA.
We will be sharing updates on state legislation and federal resources related to COVID response and recovery.