September 17, 2020
September 17, 2020
Virtual meeting via zoom
Boston, MA 02108
Please join us for our next Affordable Housing Coronavirus Response virtual meeting! Registration is required.
We will provide follow up on our last discussions and provide recent updates on the eviction moratorium for COVID-19 response from those in the affordable housing community. We will discuss ongoing efforts to put in place policy solutions to address the challenges facing our community.
A comprehensive list of all past meeting notes can be found on our COVID-19 Resource page.
- Welcome - Eric Shupin, CHAPA
- Discussion on Eviction Moratoriums
- Federal Eviction Moratorium - Judith Liben, Massachusetts Law Reform Institute
- Court Challenges to Eviction Moratorium - Carol Marine, CHAPA
- Presentation of New Housing Help Website on Mass.gov - Samantha Kaufman, Department of Housing & Community Development
- Emergency Rental Assistance Program Updates - Dana LeWinter, CHAPA
- Federal Updates - Ryan Dominguez, CHAPA
- State Updates - Eric Shupin, CHAPA
- Registration is required for the meeting. You will receive the password for the meeting once you register.
- Please Download the Zoom app before the meeting time
- You may need to download the Zoom application to your computer or phone in order to join. To download Zoom, go to the registration confirmation or register for the Zoom meeting at the button below and click on "Download & run zoom."
- Want to Call-in only? Cannot access Zoom? Dialing info below:
- Enter the dialing number followed by meeting ID
- Dial-in number: +1 929 205 6099
- Meeting ID: 969 5540 3128
Citizens' Housing and Planning Association (CHAPA) will be video recording this virtual meeting, so that we can share vital information learned from this meeting with a wider audience. CHAPA reserves the right to use the video recording taken at this event without the expressed written permission of those included within the video. CHAPA may use the video in publications or other media material produced, used, or contracted by CHAPA.