July 1, 2020
July 1, 2020
Virtual Zoom Meeting
Boston, MA 02108
CHAPA has many recent updates to share with our affordable housing community on rental assistance, legislation, state budget, and federal resources related to COVID response and recovery. Please join us on Wednesday, July 1st from 2PM to 2PM via zoom to hear updates and reconnect for next steps forward.
A comprehensive list of all previous meeting notes can be found on our COVID-19 Resource page.
- Welcome - Eric Shupin, CHAPA
- Right to Counsel Pilot Program - Annette Duke, Massachusetts Law Reform Institute
- Federal Updates - Ryan Dominguez, CHAPA
- Eviction Moratorium Challenge - Carol Marine, CHAPA
- State Budget & Legislative Updates - Eric Shupin, CHAPA
- Regional Meeting & Emergency Rental Assistance Report Update - Dana LeWinter, CHAPA
- New Data & Reports - Abhidnya Kurve, CHAPA
- Please register to obtain the meeting password if you are calling in or joining via zoom. The added step helps ensure secure and undisrupted zoom meetings.
- Please download the Zoom app is before the meeting time
- Want to Call-in only?
- Enter the dialing number followed by meeting ID
- Dial-in: +1 929 205 6099
- Meeting ID: 962 5078 5335
- Password needed: please register to get the password
We hope you all can join us before the July 4th break!
Please contact Abhi Kurve with any questions about this meeting.
Citizens' Housing and Planning Association (CHAPA) will be video recording this virtual meeting, so that we can share vital information learned from this meeting with a wider audience. CHAPA reserves the right to use the video recording taken at this event without the expressed written permission of those included within the video. CHAPA may use the video in publications or other media material produced, used, or contracted by CHAPA.