- About CHAPA
- Housing Policy
- CHAPA's Budget Priorities
- CHAPA's Legislative Priorities
- Smart Growth
- CHAPA Housing Briefs
- Chapter 40B
- Research and Reports
- Foreclosure Information
- New England Housing Network
- On Solid Ground
- Consultant Directory
- Jobs Board
- Housing & Courses
- Engage with CHAPA!
- Create a login to manage your account, membership, & events!
- Already have an account? Login!
- Post Jobs, Consultant Listings, & Homebuyer Workshops
- Join CHAPA
- Become a New Individual CHAPA Member!
- Become a New Organizational CHAPA Member!
- Donate to CHAPA!
- Join CHAPA's Email List!
NLIHC Webinar: How Advocates Can Help Stop President Trump’s $7 Billion Cut to HUD In Its Tracks - March 20, 2017
Submitted by admin on Mon, 03/13/2017 - 3:33pm
Start: 2017-03-20 16:00:00
End: 2017-03-20 17:00:00Chapa Event:
The National Low Income Housing Coalition (NLIHC) and other leaders of the Campaign for Housing and Community Development Funding (CHCDF) invite you to learn more about President Trump’s proposal to severely cut funding for critical HUD resources that help some of the most vulnerable in our communities keep a roof over their heads, including low income seniors, people with disabilities, families with children, veterans, and those who were formerly homeless. Learn more about how you can help fight back against these budget cuts. Click here to register: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/712995188908614659.