- About CHAPA
- Housing Policy
- CHAPA's Budget Priorities
- CHAPA's Legislative Priorities
- Smart Growth
- CHAPA Housing Briefs
- Chapter 40B
- Research and Reports
- Foreclosure Information
- New England Housing Network
- On Solid Ground
- Consultant Directory
- Jobs Board
- Housing & Courses
- Engage with CHAPA!
- Create a login to manage your account, membership, & events!
- Already have an account? Login!
- Post Jobs, Consultant Listings, & Homebuyer Workshops
- Join CHAPA
- Become a New Individual CHAPA Member!
- Become a New Organizational CHAPA Member!
- Donate to CHAPA!
- Join CHAPA's Email List!
Mortgage Servicing 101: What Counselors and Consumers Need to Know from Regulators - June 9, 2014
Submitted by admin on Fri, 04/25/2014 - 10:09am
Start: 2014-06-09 09:30:00
End: 2014-06-09 12:00:00Chapa Event:
The Massachusetts Division of Banks In conjunction with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau , MassHousing, Citizens’ Housing and Planning Association and Department of Housing and Community Development invite you to…
Mortgage Servicing 101: What Counselors and Consumers Need to Know from Regulators
A workshop for Housing Counselors on the new CFPB Servicing regulations and the interplay with Massachusetts’ Mortgage Default and Servicing Regulations
June 9, 2014
One Beacon Street/4th Floor Board Room
Monday, June 9, 2014
9:30 am - 12:00 pm
(Registration begins at 9:00 am)
Registration is now closed. Please be sure to bring a photo ID for check-in at MassHousing
View the Flyer HERE