- About CHAPA
- Housing Policy
- CHAPA's Budget Priorities
- CHAPA's Legislative Priorities
- Smart Growth
- CHAPA Housing Briefs
- Chapter 40B
- Research and Reports
- Foreclosure Information
- New England Housing Network
- On Solid Ground
- Consultant Directory
- Jobs Board
- Housing & Courses
- Engage with CHAPA!
- Create a login to manage your account, membership, & events!
- Already have an account? Login!
- Post Jobs, Consultant Listings, & Homebuyer Workshops
- Join CHAPA
- Become a New Individual CHAPA Member!
- Become a New Organizational CHAPA Member!
- Donate to CHAPA!
- Join CHAPA's Email List!
CHAPA's Public Housing & Rental Assistance Committee Meeting - March 23, 2017
Submitted by admin on Wed, 02/15/2017 - 11:12pm
Start: 2017-03-23 10:00:00
End: 2017-03-23 11:30:00Chapa Event:
Public Housing & Rental Assistance Committee Meeting:
Discussion with Undersecretary Kornegay
Thursday, March 23, 2017
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LOCATION HAS CHANGED!
In order to accommodate more attendees, the meeting will now be hosted at:
10 Post Office Square, Great Room - 2nd Floor
Boston, MA 02109
We invite you to the next meeting of CHAPA's Public Housing Committee. At the meeting, we will host Undersecretary Chrystal Kornegay from the Department of Housing and Community Development for a discussion on how DHCD and the Baker Administration can support public housing.
- Welcome & Introductions
- Discussion with Undersecretary Chrystal Kornegay
- Legislative & Administrative Updates
- Member Updates
Please register for the meeting so we have the correct number of materials and enough seats for everyone.
If you have any questions, please contact Eric Shupin at firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 742-0820 x103.